Testimony Tuesday With Brittany & Kellie - SZN 3 - Episode 18 - Mr. Church

#TestimonyTuesday is also on #MusicLov3rz Radio Sundays @ 12:45 PM EST at https://musiclov3rzradio.blogspot.com/2021/01/blog-post.html
Testimony Tuesday FAM, this is our final episode for SZN 3 and what a way to end it with none other than Mr. C.H.U.R.C.H! He shares a testimony of undergoing a major life change when his first wife of 10 years, died unexpectedly. Tune in and hear how he found joy in the midst of grief! "If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast." (Psalm 139:8-10) "For I know the plans I have for you; declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future". (Jeremiah 29:11)

Comments